9 February 2014

Nanacoco's White Witch.

Hello!

So I love black and white glitter. Like, LOVE it. I keep on buying different ones but can not seem to find the one that I will like 100%, either the glitter pay off is poor or the black glitter ratio is much bigger than ratio for white glitter. Very annoying.
I stumbled upon White Witch by Nanacoco on Kelli's blog. I fell in love and had to order it right away. Boy, so right I was to do it! The glitter pay off is lovely but not so thick so it actually gives a nice extra and doesnt overwhelm the manicure:



Excuse the bubbles on my ring and pinky fingers. This was actually the last mani I finished off with the damned Seche Vite and of course it had to bubble up like crazy. Urgh.


One coat of White Witch over H&M Concrete Me. On the index and middle fingers I did some distressed nail art in the same color palette.

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.



4 comments:

  1. I like this glitter and I love the two accent nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Although I did think that it was perhaps too much all together :(

      Delete
  2. This manicure looks great! Love how the distressed nails and the glitter work together here too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For some reason I didnt enjoy the mani tho :(

      Delete