4 February 2014

Love Crush + chevron

Hey there!

Today I have for you a treat - some chevrons! Its actually my first time doing them and I have to say that I love chevrons! They are so easy to do and so effective. They put a little extra to every mani which I really like.

The manicure features some new additions to my stash: Gold Crush and Love Crush by IsaDora. Both shades are textured and they are truly amazing. IsaDora did really well with their sugar crush shades, they have a lovely formula that dries really fast.


Lets begin with Love Crush cause its rather unique - its a red base with pink and golden particles. STUNNING. The pictures dont do this one justice in any way. I guess you can see some of the awesomeness in the bottle in this picture. In real life your nails sparkle with those beautiful colors. 


The golden texture is Golden Crush. Simply golden base with golden particles. There are a few larger hexes in there which makes it sooo pretty!

If you are wondering how I did chevrons... Well I bought special scissors and some masking tape *wink wink* Im also aware that there are some ready chevron stripes on the market which makes it even easier. What do you think about this mani? Here is a picture that I posted on Instagram, well this one is in color :)


Thats it, I hope you liked what I created!

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.



1 comment:

  1. This is pretty! Love the texture with the chevron :)

    ReplyDelete