3 November 2013

Black Diamond by KICKS Make Up - swatches and review.

Hello there!

Its been a while since I showed you any swatches and a good shade to come back to it is one of my top 10 favorite nail polishes ever. You may wonder why is this particular shade so special? Let me show you:


This beauty is a texture shade and its called Black Diamond, how fitting :) Its a dark plum purple base with golden and pink particulates. Absolutely stunning! When left to dry to its texture finish its looks like there is even dark purple or maybe even black particulates in there as well. 


The formula is amazing, not too thin so it doesnt ruin your cuticles. This is 2 coats + one very thin coat for give the depth I like. Drying time is rather fast for a texture polish.


I couldnt help myself and I put top coat on it and OH MY this is gorgeous! Look at that:


I had to alter with the pictures a bit to show you the true shade this polish has with top coat (every time I tried to take a picture, the polish came off way too dark). If you dont think its a stunner I dont know what is.


Now you see why Black Diamond by KICKS is one of my top 10 polishes ever. But what about you? Do you like it?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment