7 August 2013

My first ever roses!

Hey there!

Im very excited to show you my first attempt at doing some roses on my fingers! I always loved how they look like on nails and today I finally tried. Without further babbling from me, here they are:


In the beginning I thought I went a little overboard with those, I mean, I could have gone for an accent nail or something but they grew on me. I enjoy this mani so badly. My roses could have ended up a bit better but Im pleased nonetheless. 


I started off with Nordic Cap NP06 a beautiful nude with silver shimmer. Then I painted roses with China Glaze Grape PoP and Gina Tricot Bright Peach using a dotting tool then petals with brighter shades of the same colors: China Glaze Tart-y For The Party and Depend #347. Leaves are done with acrylic paint.

So what do you think lovelies? Would you wear this or similar mani yourselves? Let me know!

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.


2 comments:

  1. Roses are always fun to do! I think you didn't go too overboard with them, they're fine how they are. Okay maybe the middle finger looks like it has a little more more it still looks good. Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) Yeah, I now notice it too, I kind of had no idea how to begin with these so it came out the way it is but I still like it. Im sure its not my last manicure featuring roses so Im just going to get better at it all :)

      Delete