27 July 2013

My very first attempt at galaxy nails.

Hey ladies!

How are all of you today? Im very excited to show you my very first galaxy mani that I made a while back. Im very proud of myself that it actually looks nice but the thing with galaxy manis is that you cant really do wrong :) Wanna see how it went? Here:


I started off with a simple black base then started sponging: first Essie Blanc (white, to get the colors to pop out on the back), Blue Jeans by IsaDora, Gina Tricot Marina, China Glaze Grape Pop, IsaDora Lilac Bikini and at the end I added one coat of OPI Servin' Up Sparkle.

I thought it was a bit too dark but Im not sure, I kind of like it that way. Maybe next time I will do something more bright :)


So what do you think, how does it look like? Im definitely going to try this nail art in the future again, as I said the mani itself is like a childs play + the color combos are endless :)

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the best galaxynail mani's I have ever seen... Excellent job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are really cool! I love galaxy nails and these are so pretty :))

    ReplyDelete