4 May 2013

Old but gold.

Hello ladies!

Todays mani is extremely simple. Lately Im feeling very unfocused and cant wrap my head around anything so when the time came to change my mani all I could think of was that purple is my favorite color. I did not want to have plain purple nails so I added a golden accent nail.
This is how it turned out:


This is, reviewed before, Golden Rose #210 (you can check the post here - and be kind, it was one of my first reviews!). A beautiful, red-based purple with golden shimmer. As for my accent nail I used Ivory by Max Factor.


Like I said, its very simple, yet I loved it so much that I had it on for about 3 days!

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment