27 May 2013

Neon yellow lace.

Hello lovelies!

I hope you are having a good beginning of the week! Today I have another neon manicure for you -  its already third one!

I started off with a white base for this mani (as I usually do when Im about to use neon colors on my nails) then added 2 coats of Python Green by Gina Tricot. Python Green is very unique, it has a pearly finish to it. That was the main reason why I bought it in the first place, Im not into pearly finishes so much but this one is very unusual. When this was dry I stamped a image from Bundle Monster plate MB314. Here is the result:


I really enjoyed this mani! I didnt think I would but the combination of neon and lace is amazing. Im sure thats not end of it.


Did you like this manicure? Would you wear something similar to this? Let me know!

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts



2 comments:

  1. I love it! Both the colors and the pattern you picked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was very "in your face" in real life yet the pattern made it more wearable - in simple terms, I loved it!

      Delete