23 April 2013

Watercolor nails + black glitter.

Hello ladies!

Lately Ive been awed by all those beautiful watercolor manis so I decided I will do one myself. I dont own many pastels but I was able to pick a few brights that looked well together. Onto the mani then:


For the base I used Essie Blanc to make the color stand out more. For the watercolor design I sponged randomly blobs of Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty (yellow), Depend 347 (peach), Depend 354 (pink-ish), China Glaze Tart-y For The Party (purple), Color Club Take Me To your Chateau (blue) and Essie Wheres My Chauffeur (teal). When this was dry I used 2 coats of Nubar Black Polka Dot.


Do you like it? For me this mani is very summery and I just love it, dont know how am I going to bring myself to take this off :)

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It's so pretty and fresh :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree :) Needed something colorful on my nails, I want summer to come already!

      Delete