28 August 2012

Purple Glitter by H&M! - Swatches and nail art!

Hey ladies, I hope you all are having a great day!

Today I have to show you a very, very pretty polish: Purple Glitter by H&M. It is my new favorite purple of all times! Only recently I found out that this one is very similar to some of the other beauties out there.
OPI It's MY Year, Zoya Faye and Zoya Daul are all similar but not dupes.. or Purple Glitter isnt a dupe of any of them! haha Im confused now >.<


So sorry for the tip wear! I just learned that you actually have to "wrap" your nails in Seche Vite in order to not get "tip wear" after a hour of having your new mani.. Yes, Im a newbie.


Besides the small bottle and very small brush I love this polish. All of it. Formula was amazing to work with, no problems with drying either :) One thing I regret I didnt buy more bottles of this little beauty, oh well..

But here is some nail art with it:


Basically I went for polishes with gold flakes in them I just didnt figure out that this choice would make it hard for me to photograph the mani and to show it to you :( I used Purple Glitter by H&M, Number One Nemesis from OPI and Choose Me by Essence.


If you are sitting there, squinting your eyes to see what I wanted to accomplish, you can see it here. At least it did shine in the sun like crazy so I guess Im forgiven ^^

Hope you guys liked it, thanks for stopping by! :) xx 


1 comment:

  1. hey i nominated you for an award! happy blogging. come over and check it out http://patchworkpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/my-first-ever-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete